Two men, one African American one White; One distinguished, one tarnished, both have allegedly abused, raped and degraded women – yet one is running for the #2016PresidentialElection ticket and one is running to save his life.Thousands of people gave their lives for the right to vote and another set gave their lives so that we might have peace here on earth.
|Bill Cosby – Women’s Accusations||Donald Trump – Women’s Accusations|
|WOMEN OF AGE||ALL WOMEN OF ANY AGE|
|Running for his life||Running for President|
Losses: Cosby’s potential exposure
What is this defendant looking at in terms of potential punishment? Aggravated indecent assault is a second-degree felony, which has a statutory maximum of 10 years’ incarceration.
Losses: Trump’s potential exposure
|Bill Cosby’s image as “America’s Dad” was tarnished after dozens of women accused the former TV star of drugging and sexually assaulting them. Cosby’s defense team was dealt a blow Wednesday when a judge said a sexual assault case against the embattled comedian could go forward.||In late April 2016, rumors began to circulate online holding that Republican presidential Donald Trump had either been sued over, or arrested for, raping a teenaged girl. One of the earliest versions of the rumor was published on 2 May 2016 by the Winning Democrats web site, which reported that woman using the name Katie Johnson had named Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in a $100 million lawsuit, accusing them of having solicited sex acts from her at sex parties held at the Manhattan homes of Epstein and Trump back in 1994 (when Johnson was just 13 years old):|
More than 50 women have accused Cosby of sexual misconduct, however, he has only been criminally charged in one case. The 78-year-old comedian was arrested in December and charged with aggravated indecent assault over the alleged drugging and sexual assault of Andrea Constand, according to the Montgomery County District Attorney’s office. Constand, a former Temple University employee, said she was drugged with multiple pills and then assaulted at Cosby’s Pennsylvania home in 2004.
|The suit, first reported by the Real Deal, accuses Trump and Epstein of luring the anonymous plaintiff and other young women to four parties at Epstein’s so-called Wexner Mansion at 9 East 71st Street. Epstein allegedly lured the plaintiff, identified in the suit only as Jane Doe, with promises of a modeling career and cash.|
Judy Huth claims Cosby sexually assaulted her at the Playboy Mansion in 1974 when she was 15 years old, her lawyer Gloria Allred told TIME on Thursday. Huth alleges that Cosby gave her alcohol and then molested her in a bedroom suite, according to a December 2014 court filing. Cosby, who was first deposed in the case in October 2015, was ordered on Tuesday to give a second deposition in Huth’s civil lawsuit, Allred said. Allred has 29 clients who allege they are victims of Cosby, but Huth is the only one who has sued the entertainer.
|Another anonymous woman, identified in additional testimony as Tiffany Doe, corroborates Jane’s allegations, testifying that she met Epstein at Port Authority, where he hired her to recruit other young girls for his parties. Trump had known Epstein for seven years in 1994 when he attended the parties at Wexner, according to the suit. He also allegedly knew that the plaintiff was 13 years old.|
Model and reality TV personality Janice Dickinson is suing Cosby for defamation in California. Last month, the California Courts of Appeal ruled that Dickinson cannot depose Cosby until she has proven that she has sufficient evidence under California law to move forward with her defamation claim, Cosby’s lawyer Monique Pressley said in a statement. Dickinson said Cosby drugged and raped her in 1982 in Lake Tahoe, but she did not tell police for fear of retaliation, according to Reuters.
|Beauty and elegance, whether in a woman, a building, or a work of art is not just superficial or something pretty to see|
Kristina Ruehli, 72, of New Hampshire, filed a defamation lawsuit against Cosby last November in federal court in Massachusetts, according to the New York Times. Ruehli says Cosby falsely accused her of lying when she came forward last year and said he raped her in 1965 at his Los Angeles home.
|Trump: “Excuse me, you DROPPED to your knees?”
Trump: “It must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees.”
Chloe Goins, a former model who said Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her at the Playboy Mansion in 2008, ditched her civil lawsuit against him, the AP reported Tuesday. The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office had declined to file criminal charges in the case. Goins, 25, was the youngest and most recent of Cosby’s accusers, according to USA Today.
|I don’t think Ivanka would do that [pose for Playboy], although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.|
|Rosie O’Donnell is disgusting — both inside and out. If you take a look at her, she’s a slob. How does she even get on television? If I were running The View, I’d fire Rosie. I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers and say, “Rosie, you’re fired.” We’re all a little chubby but Rosie’s just worse than most of us. But it’s not the chubbiness — Rosie is a very unattractive person, both inside and out.|
- “The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” – June 16, 2015
- “I’ve read hundreds of books about China over the decades. I know the Chinese. I’ve made a lot of money with the Chinese. I understand the Chinese mind.” – May 2011
- “Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!” – Nov. 25, 2014
- “I have people that have been studying [Obama’s birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they’re finding… I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can’t, if he can’t, if he wasn’t born in this country, which is a real possibility…then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics.” – April 7, 2011
- “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s good to be expected.” – March 24, 2004
- “I have a great relationship with the blacks.” – April 14, 2011
- “While @BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct.” – Oct. 28, 2012
- “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.” – 1999
- “It’s Friday. How many bald eagles did wind turbines kill today? They are an environmental & aesthetic disaster.” – Aug. 24, 2012
- “I am officially running for the President of the United States.” – June 16, 2015