- Paid my first bill;
- Received my first speeding ticket;
- The day I was holding the sweetest creation I made, my daughter, I raised her up just above my head and she began to drool (just a tad) as she smiled and I didn’t flinch – my dad looked at me and said, “…you’re just gonna let her drool in your mouth…” all three of us smiled!
- Realizing my value and self-worth is more important than fixing you;
- When I discovered that there was joy and peace in letting go vs. holding on – then discovering the box was empty;
- Open the door WIDE when people walk out of my life, smile at the good times, gently close the door, get a snack, watch a good Netflix movie, and carry on…
- Having conversations with God…
When was the first time you really felt like a grown up (if ever)?